The Fascia Division.
Albion Place, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5EG
COVID-19 INFORMATION |
We are open and following government guidelines.
We are expert installers of fascias, soffits and guttering in Maidstone and the surrounding areas.
We specialise in full replacement installations for all types of properties, domestic and commercial.
- We offer FIXED QUOTATIONS
- We don’t use reps or high pressure selling techniques
- We are highly-experienced traditional craftsmen
- All our products are guaranteed
- All our work is covered by our IBG (Insurance Backed Guarantee)
Health and Safety training
We take the health and safety of our fitters very seriously and all our fitters are trained in the following:
- Easi-Dec Platform Systems
- Working at height
- Asbestos awareness
- Category B Asbestos Training
- Health and Safety
- First Aid
How we work...
From quotation to installation, read how our process works.
What we WILL DO
During our initial Quotation visit / Consultation
- We will be prompt and show up on time when you have asked us to.
- We will give you a detailed written quotation.
- We will explain in detail what is we will do and any options you have.
- We will leave you to decide in your own time whether to choose us.
- We will show up on the agreed day.
- We will only send our own expert fitters to carry out the work.
- We will explain any options to you.
- We will only use quality BBA approved profiles.
- We will not use unnecessary offcuts / joins, where the product could have been fitted as a whole length.
- We will tidy up thouroughly at the end of each day.
- We will responsibly and legally dispose/recycle all of the waste.
- We will make sure you are happy with all aspects of the installation.
- We will attend to any issues promptly (should there be any).
- We will provide you with a VAT receipt and Guarantee.
- We will give you a written product guarantee.
What we WILL NOT DO
During our initial Quotation / Consultation
- We will not start off with an inflated price only to give a false discount.
- We will not lie to you or be anyway misleading.
- We will not overstay our welcome.
- We will not spam you with texts, emails follow up calls.
- We will not be pushy or try any annoying sales tactics.
- We will not be late for our agreed appointment.
- We will not over promise and under deliver.
- We will not let you down if we agree a time and date with you.
- We will not 'go off' and do another job in the middle of your installation.
- We will not leave your property untidy.
- We will not take chances which could damage your property/flowers/driveway etc.
- We will not send untrained / unskilled staff! – otherwise known as cowboys.
- We will not cut corners to ‘scrimp’ on your installation.
- We will not say you need other unnecessary work doing to inflate the job.
- We will not ask for more money other that what has been previously agreed.
- We will not add your details to any mailing lists
- We will not contact you again unless you want us to and you have made that clear.
The Fascia Division, Albion Place, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5EG
'The Fascia Division' is the trading name of The Fascia Division Holdings Ltd.
Registered Office: The Fascia Division, Factory 2, Phoenix Park Industrial Estate, Chickenhall Lane, Eastleigh, SO50 6PQ
Company Number: 10217691 | VAT Number: 245913301